forum.globcom.net Форуми forum.globcom.net
ФОРУМ

AlbumAlbum Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи  AlbumAlbum   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се 
 ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

About Religions
Иди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4  Следваща

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    forum.globcom.net Форуми -> Женски работи
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  

i know n agree with this religion
i know n dont agree...
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
im spiritualist
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
i dont give a shit about religions
80%
 80%  [ 25 ]
Общо гласове : 31

Автор Съобщение
mala
Начинаещ
Начинаещ

Общо думи: 0
Местожителство: Brasil

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Фев 11, 2005 11:15 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

s7r1kR написа:
anilaG написа:
I believe only in myself and nothing else
all these religions are only making problems in the modern world
and I am sick of seeing dead people only because of them
I thing that is totally foolish, no one have to die for this stupid reasons

Correct ! Why so many people have to die just because of their religoin ? That's really stupid.

so close no matter how far...
could be much more from the heart..
forever thust we are...
and nothing esl matters...

trust i seek n i find u...
everyday for us is something new....
OPEN MIND FOR A DIFERENT VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and nothing else matters....

never care for wt they do...
never care for wt they know...
never care for wt thye play..
never care for wt they say....
but i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OPEN MIND FOR A DIFERENT VIEW
A NOTHING EWLSE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAA LISTEN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла MSN Messenger
[ IP : Logged ]
mala
Начинаещ
Начинаещ

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Фев 11, 2005 11:19 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

любимия админ написа:
i am atheist Smile

IM SURE THAT IN DEEP OF UR HEART U STILL BELIEVE IN GOD Embarassed Cool
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла MSN Messenger
mala
Начинаещ
Начинаещ

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Фев 11, 2005 11:24 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

PokePkaTa написа:
BillieJoe написа:
I'm Anarchist Very Happy

Me 2

hmm some times we must do it to appear
congratulations!!!!!!! but u.... must say more especific Embarassed Twisted Evil [/b]
Върнете се в началото
anilaG
Не е лесно !
Не е лесно !

Местожителство: България|Габрово|близо до Badmadboy, Shefa, DaViDiaN, Davin4i, Lohnes, Stephen King, Perhi и Idola

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Фев 12, 2005 12:04 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

mala написа:
любимия админ написа:
i am atheist Smile

IM SURE THAT IN DEEP OF UR HEART U STILL BELIEVE IN GOD Embarassed Cool
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool

don't be so sure
some people have brain unstead bunch of foolish thoughts for what they live

"аз съм българче обичам..."
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла Посетете сайта на потребителя
Ivo^^
Не е лесно !
Не е лесно !

Общо думи: 667
Местожителство: In your MinD

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Фев 12, 2005 12:52 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

you aren't from our country and you don't know what is the way that we leave in Bul. Nobody belive in religion shitz becouse god is in the sky and don't want to come here to help us or every fuckin men on this planet who needs help
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Skype Name
anilaG
Не е лесно !
Не е лесно !

Местожителство: България|Габрово|близо до Badmadboy, Shefa, DaViDiaN, Davin4i, Lohnes, Stephen King, Perhi и Idola

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Фев 12, 2005 2:15 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

yeah, we all don't give a 0176 about anything, and we live a life that others would say it's faithfull, but we don't giv a 0176

"you have to trust in yourself
you must believe in yourself
you have to follow your heart"

...Machine Head

Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла Посетете сайта на потребителя
mala
Начинаещ
Начинаещ

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Фев 12, 2005 7:01 pm    Заглавие: to be or not to be... its the question...hehehe Отговорете с цитат

Ivo^^ написа:
you aren't from our country and you don't know what is the way that we leave in Bul. Nobody belive in religion shitz becouse god is in the sky and don't want to come here to help us or every fuckin men on this planet who needs help

listen... friend: do you think tha in the universe there kind of lifes only in the earth?? man... think a little more about ur opinion....
open your eyes for a diferent view man!!!!!! wt do u think that we are the only1 in a great universe?? tell me ebout it tnx friend Very Happy
Върнете се в началото
mala
Начинаещ
Начинаещ

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Фев 12, 2005 7:12 pm    Заглавие: mala Отговорете с цитат

[quote="anilaG"]yeah, we all don't give a 0176 about anything, and we live a life that others would say it's faithfull, but we don't giv a 0176

hmmm...wt u think about ur life?? dont u hv a soul?? we arent just 1 vegetal...that just born lives by some time n die... listen......
we humans are the best creation of god... we hv brain...free choise..
n we can do allthe things that we want... believers or dont...
1 day u will say: MALA WAS RIGTH.....that guy form brasil...i believe in him now...think a little more about yourself n u will see it
TNX FRIEND Very Happy Very Happy
Върнете се в началото
Ivo^^
Не е лесно !
Не е лесно !

Общо думи: 667
Местожителство: In your MinD

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Фев 12, 2005 7:19 pm    Заглавие: Re: mala Отговорете с цитат

[quote="mala"]
Ivo^^ написа:
wt do u think that we are the only1 in a great universe?? tell me ebout it tnx friend Very Happy

[quote="mala"]
anilaG написа:
we humans are the best creation of god...

i'm not sure that you feel all right Very Happy
first you say 1 after you say another
are you sure that there are no better "things" or aliens or no mather what name, than the human
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Skype Name
anilaG
Не е лесно !
Не е лесно !

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Фев 13, 2005 12:32 am    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

we I think that the day that I'll believe in go is too far away from now and I don't really see it, I don't think to live a lot, 50 years are just enough, I'm sure you want to show me how good is to believ in something and that something to be God himself, but think again, I'm not a guy that must have something to live for, I don't need any faundations to build my name on or be a part of it, I am no body and I surely want this to be changed, but the world is what it is because of the fact that it doesn't give a chanse to everyone, and that is why I'm totally against the saying that you have to believe in somehing-just to have a reason to live, I like this way i put it-be yourself, the life is the thing you can and also can not change but it's up to you to try, not to wait faithfully something to bring you joi, to give you money, you have to earn them, you hve to fight

Върнете се в началото
mala
Начинаещ
Начинаещ

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Фев 13, 2005 6:05 pm    Заглавие: Re: mala Отговорете с цитат

im sure that exie[quote="Ivo^^"][quote="mala"]
Ivo^^ написа:
wt do u think that we are the only1 in a great universe?? tell me ebout it tnx friend Very Happy

mala написа:
anilaG написа:
we humans are the best creation of god...

i'm not sure that you feel all right Very Happy
first you say 1 after you say another
are you sure that there are no better "things" or aliens or no mather what name, than the human

ok... the 2 things goes to the same answer...im sure that exist many kind of lifes in the universe... more avanced than we n less it too..every1 believe in god but... many peaple dont agree with the rules but...
He have a good thing to us ...im sure..everything that happened with us is a test to we prove our fidelity...n to we always learn more to our evolution...
we can born here or in another wolrd...it depends about how much is our evolution... or u think that when we die all is over?? do u think it?
if u think it wt we are living for?? there arent any proposit??
i think no... Very Happy god hv a good proposit for us... if u seebad things with many paeple... u must be sure that they were in a prove...to learn something... dont u were in a bad situation n when its over u learn something good with it?? every1 must to finish to all obstacules to go tuo the podium.... is the same thing with our life... THINK SO MUCH ABOUT IT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Върнете се в началото
mala
Начинаещ
Начинаещ

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Фев 13, 2005 6:07 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

anilaG написа:
we I think that the day that I'll believe in go is too far away from now and I don't really see it, I don't think to live a lot, 50 years are just enough, I'm sure you want to show me how good is to believ in something and that something to be God himself, but think again, I'm not a guy that must have something to live for, I don't need any faundations to build my name on or be a part of it, I am no body and I surely want this to be changed, but the world is what it is because of the fact that it doesn't give a chanse to everyone, and that is why I'm totally against the saying that you have to believe in somehing-just to have a reason to live, I like this way i put it-be yourself, the life is the thing you can and also can not change but it's up to you to try, not to wait faithfully something to bring you joi, to give you money, you have to earn them, you hve to fight

but 1 day it will be happen ....
Върнете се в началото
ShortY
Не е лесно !
Не е лесно !

Общо думи: 39,616
Местожителство: St.Louis

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Фев 13, 2005 6:13 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

when i have more money, more commfort ....more success .... and my job is to scratch my balls i'll start to think about religion and god ,and the other bullshitz .......!!!!!
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Посетете сайта на потребителя
gulter
Не е лесно !
Не е лесно !

Местожителство: Area 51

МнениеПуснато на: Пон Фев 14, 2005 3:56 am    Заглавие: uan muslum Отговорете с цитат

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! ai em religus and ai prey tu god, my god is mine ! not others , ai am muslum'anin and ai dont now to spik inglish,can sumbadi help mi ,pls, ai uant to sei mai opiniun abaut dis kuest4un ... ae derzayte madafakaz , ta i angliyski da nau4a malko

P.S. but i drinkin , smokin, fuckin,killin, eat Pigsy Pig meat ...

Did i believe so hard in this times ??
Anymore questions about religion ?
Върнете се в началото
Ice
keep walking...

Общо думи: 27,985
Местожителство: унас,увас и утях

МнениеПуснато на: Пон Фев 14, 2005 8:18 am    Заглавие: Re: uan muslum Отговорете с цитат

gulter написа:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! ai em religus and ai prey tu god, my god is mine ! not others , ai am muslum'anin and ai dont now to spik inglish,can sumbadi help mi ,pls, ai uant to sei mai opiniun abaut dis kuest4un ... ae derzayte madafakaz , ta i angliyski da nau4a malko

P.S. but i drinkin , smokin, fuckin,killin, eat Pigsy Pig meat ...

Did i believe so hard in this times ??
Anymore questions about religion ?

dosta mi beseh zor da go pro4eta cqloto... Smile
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    forum.globcom.net Форуми -> Женски работи Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Иди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4  Следваща
Страница 3 от 4

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети